What is Peirates? Peirates is a penetration testing tool for Kubernetes, focused on privilege escalation and lateral movement. It has an interactive interface, wherein the penetration tester chooses actions from the techniques that Peirates encodes. Some of the techniques in Peirates will give you administrative access to the cluster in one-shot. Others are intended to get you tokens for an increasing number of service accounts that you can use to move laterally, steal secrets, and chain together to achieve the goals of your penetration test.
- How to do Cloud Security assessments like a pro in only #4Steps ( DEFCON 2022)
- CCISO Domain 02: INFORMATION SECURITY CONTROLS, COMPLIANCE, AND AUDIT MANAGEMENT
- CCISO Domain 01: GOVERNANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- Un documental de la historia de Kubernetes super interesante
- Kubernetes nombres cortos para el CLI
500 ad architect AWS aws security speciality azure CCSK Certified secure CISM cloud curso cursos enumeration hack the box hashcat htb IAM kubernetes linux mail metasploit msfvenom oscp password passwords pentest Pentester Academy pentesting phishing php shell powershell privilege escalation real life red teaming SAA-CO2 sh shell smb ubuntu vida real web web application web pentest windows xss