At its core, Inveigh is a .NET packet sniffer that listens for and responds to LLMNR/mDNS/NBNS/DNS requests while also capturing incoming NTLMv1/NTLMv2 authentication attempts over the Windows SMB service. The primary advantage of this packet sniffing method on Windows is that port conflicts with default running services are avoided. Inveigh also contains HTTP/HTTPS/Proxy listeners for capturing incoming authentication requests and performing attacks. Inveigh relies on creating multiple runspaces to load the sniffer, listeners, and control functions within a single shell and PowerShell process.
- How to do Cloud Security assessments like a pro in only #4Steps ( DEFCON 2022)
- CCISO Domain 02: INFORMATION SECURITY CONTROLS, COMPLIANCE, AND AUDIT MANAGEMENT
- CCISO Domain 01: GOVERNANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- Un documental de la historia de Kubernetes super interesante
- Kubernetes nombres cortos para el CLI
500 ad architect AWS aws security speciality azure CCSK Certified secure CISM cloud curso cursos enumeration hack the box hashcat htb IAM kubernetes linux mail metasploit msfvenom oscp password passwords pentest Pentester Academy pentesting phishing php shell powershell privilege escalation real life red teaming SAA-CO2 sh shell smb ubuntu vida real web web application web pentest windows xss