Con azure puedes buildear tu C code por ejemplo https://github.com/GhostPack/SharpUp sin instalar windows:
Use a pipeline to automatically build and test your .NET Core projects. Learn how to:
- Set up your build environment with Microsoft-hosted or self-hosted agents.
- Restore dependencies, build your project, and test with the .NET Core CLI task or a script.
- Use the publish code coverage task to publish code coverage results.
- Package and deliver your code with the .NET Core CLI task and the publish build artifacts task.
- Publish to a NuGet feed.
- Deploy your web app to Azure.